Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 22 November 2013

Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit

Hey my lovelies,

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts, its been a very hectic few months. This school year I've felt really worried all the time, and a bit anxious. So I hope that explains my lack of absence... I have wanted to do this post since I started my blog, so I can't wait for you all to read this.

1. Eyes

Mascara:

'Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara' - £7.14 / £4.99

This mascara is amazing, its slick and practically glides on like a dream! It doesn't clump, or smudge and it doesn't come of during the day either! It elongates and volumizes your lashes, and make your eyes pop. It also defines and curls your lashes, this is a beauty must! 

Eyeliner: 

'Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner' - £5.29 / £1.00 - Fragrance Direct 

Glides on easily, and the brush is very fine so it's very easy to apply onto the lash line, lasts for quite a long time, and also doesn't smudge. Long brush so its easy to hold and apply, love this product!

'MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner' - 99p

Very creamy, and rich. Cheap and amazing, comes with a sharpener which is very handy as its compact. Its long and easy to hold, and apply. Its also gentle on your eyes, which I always have a problem with this. Defiantly recommend this!

Shadow:

'MUA Eyeshadow Palette Undress Me Too' - £4.00

This is an amazing palette, its an affordable palette, with matte and shimmery colours, very pigmented, and they all have beautiful undertones. It's also a great duplicate for the famous Naked Palettes but just as good. If you only buy one product, get this! 

2. Face:


Foundation:


'Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation' - £6.99 / £3.99 - Fragrance Direct 

Buildable and workable coverage, feels very lightweight. Smooth, Matte, Flawless and Dewy feel. Lasts long, gives a slight glow and adapts to your face. Perfect for almost all skin types! 

Powder:

'Rimmel Stay Matte' - £4.00

Oh my god, I can't speak more highly of this product, and I know everybody loves this! its a long lasting powder, but also transparent so it matches all skin tones! It feels very soft, and perfect on your skin. Gives your skin a healthy glow, and shimmer without looking fake. Although the only bad thing is although the packaging is very cute, its so easily breakable, its smashes and cracks awfully, but for such a cheap price its amazing! I use it every day and it has last me for almost three months!


Concealer:

'Lasting Perfection Collection 2000 Concealer' - £4.19

This concealer is a Instagram and blog cult product. I find it is lightweight and creamy on your skin, however there is only four available colours, and they come out very different on your skin, luckily its quite blendable. It is soft and inexpensive, so I recommend this product highly. 

Blush:

'Sleek Blush Rose Gold' - £4.49

Very pigmented, compact and is also long lasting. I like how you can get 'matte' and 'shiny' shades, it blends easily, and can also be built up, theres lots of product, its fairly inexpensive and just as good as high end blushes. 

'MUA Blusher' - £1.00 

MUA blushes are very inexpensive, they look naturally flushed without being too much. Blends well, pigmented, very cheap and their is a range of colours available. 

'ELF Blush' - £3.75

I love ElF blushes, they're compact and have glittery undertones which makes your face look slightly glowly, it gives you a really nice slight flush without being over the top.

Bronzer:

'Bourjours Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder' - £6.00

Now I haven't personally tried this bronzer yet, as I am using up my 'Benefit Hoola' however, I have heard so much about this that I actually feel like I have used it. I don't think it smells like chocolate but it does look like it. Its buildable, and fits most skin tones. It has gold undertones which gives your cheekbones a nice shimmery summery glow. 

3. Lips

Lipstick:

'Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks' - £6.49 / £1.00 - Fragrance Direct

These Lipsticks are so soft, and creamy, and still moisturising  They don't dry out your lips like most lipsticks too, they stay on all day, and they don't crack. Theres a range of colours available, you can get matte or glittery shades. 

'KIKO Smart Lipstick - £3.90' 

I love KIKO lipsticks, they're still moisturising whilst matte too, they don't dry out or crack. They have glittery undertones, which you can see in the light. I cannot stop smelling them, oh my god.. they just smell divine, a bit like coco butter and vanilla. 

4. Extras

Brushes: 

'Real Techniques Powder Brush' - £12.99
'Real Techniques Setting Brush' - £8.99 - £6.50 - Fragrance Direct


I only use two brushes, the 'Real Techniques Powder Brush' and the 'Real Techniques Setting Brush' Neither of them are shedding, however they do need to be cleaned very regularly as they store and build up product. They're soft and gentle even on the most sensitive skin. I use my powder brush for powder, bronzer and blush if I am using all three, and my setting brush for concealer. For eyeshadow I use the brushes given in the palettes or my 'MAC Shading brush.' I really recommend Real Technique brushes, they're soft, and they don't shed, they're also inexpensive as they last a very long time. 

So thats it for my 'Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit' I really hope, you enjoyed it, please leave a comment they really make my day, I love checking out your blogs! Anything you want to see just leave a comment below, and I promise I will do it! Thanks for reading! Love you guys!
-Daisy
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment