Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday 13 January 2014

Just a little note x

Hi guys, 
I just wanted to let you know my blog has reached over 1000 views, and I am so happy! It is quite a small amount of views but it means so much to me! I was so happy, I get refreshing the page count yesterday to see if it had finally hit 1000 yet! I also wanted to let you know the daily page views is over 50 every day! I am so shocked its doing so well! I also wanted to let you know that I will be doing a weekly post in February called 'Fiver Friday February' and basically every Friday I will upload a post with five beauty products that are under £5! I think the next post from me will be around the 20th! Please follow my blog it will mean so much, leave a nice comment below and I'll check out your blog! 

Thank you again!
Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment