Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday 31 March 2014

Whats In My Makeup Bag?

Hey guys, 
So this is my post of the week - I think it's safe to say I've got my blogging mojo back! Although I'm running out of ideas what to post, so please comment below what you would like to see! I'm thinking about doing an exercise series, would you like that?

So The First Product is 'Benefit Poressional"
This is a great product to use or touch ups, a quick squirt of this over those gruesome pores means there safely hidden away. It is also very matte-fying!

Second Product is "Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer"
This concealer is great for under eye circles, hiding away veins, covering blemishes - so its an all round concealer, especially as its easy to blend! The only problem is it runs out so quickly! 


Third Product is "Mac Mineralise Skin finish in Light Plus" 
Switching from my trusty 'Rimmel Stay Matte" to a high end powder was truly life changing, seriously. My skin felt baby smooth, stayed matte all day and was actually a pretty good concealer for   redness. It makes sure to keep my makeup matte all day and I finally don't need to reapply every hour, but I keep this in case I'm staying over night at a friends house.

Fourth Product is "Mac Emmanuel Ungaro Blush in Flower Dew Mist"
I used to never use blush before I bought this off depop (mentioned in last post) but using a blush really adds colour to your face and brightens up your complexion! I find this really useful when I'm feeling a bit ill or tired! This blush is defiantly a must!

Fifth Product is "Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster Mascara" 
This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used, it defiantly beats the benefit mascara in my opinion. Its not a clumpy mascara but is so voluminous and elongating! 

Sixth Product is "EOS Strawberry Sorbet"
Not much to say other than its incredibly moisturising and keeps my lips silky soft and smooth, defiantly a must for every beauty blogger out there. And it tastes amazingly good.

Seventh Products "Real Techniques Buffing Brush from the Core Collection" and the "Powder Brush"
The buffing brush is great for blending in the concealer so effortlessly, and buffing in the powder to places that may need more attention. Whilst the powder brush is great for blending in the blusher and powder. 

I hope you liked this post, its a bit different to what I do, as I prefer tutorials but as stated earlier I'm running out of ideas what would you like to see!? Look out for next weeks post on 'My Everyday Makeup Routine For School" I hope this gives you some idea of what to include in your makeup bags!

Love Daisy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment