Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 16 November 2014

Autumn Favourites


For me November signals the end of Autumn/Fall and then its Winter (favourite season dance) so I thought I would write a Autumn Favourites, of course most of these I would still use throughtout Winter! I also decided to write/structure this post a bit different, so let me know in the comments if you liked this or not!

It is not Autumn/Winter without a few candels, and the Yankee Candle Christmas range is amazing! I am currently loving Christmas Cookie which is a really sweet and warm smell, and Black Cherry which is a musky/fruit smell! (Great description..) During the colder months, my skin (in particular my cheeks) get extremly dry and raw, so moisturising plays a huge part in my skincare. I am currently  using the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser  which although is an extremly thick moisturiser, it works incredibly well. My skin is always far better after using this, and also very soft!

Meanwhile, as I'm sure most of you also change up your makeup seasonally, or change up your everyday makeup look; I don't feel comfortable sporting darker lip shades (and I also spend the majority of my time at school, if I walked in wearing purple lips I would be given a makeup wipe in one hand and a detention in the other) so instead I wear darker eyeshades. I have been using the Estée Lauder Duo in Raisins for a dark plum smokey eye (possible tutorial?) where as I have been recently using the Mac Eyeshadow Shades in Bronze, Amber Lights and All That Glitters for a bronze/taupe look! As for my nail color I have been wearing Marc Jacobs Nail Varnish in Wine, which is a deep red Autumnal/Christmas colour. For Mascara I love the YSL Shocking False Lash Effect as it holds a curl and leaves my lashes voluminous all day.

During the colder months, my hair begins to get very dry and of course damaged. I like to treat it with the Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner which is amazing, and leaves my hair silky, soft and shiny! I am literally refusing to use any other shampoo and conditioner, these are amazing! (Also incredibly affordable!) Whilst my hairs slightly damp I either use Pantene Split End Serum which leaves the ends silky and smooth, and also repairs damage! (Also affordable) Or I will use the Its a 10 Miracle Leave in Product which leaves my hair soft, but I deffinatly think there's lots of dupes that work just as well!

What are your Autumn Favourites? Would you like to see a Smokey Eye Tutorial? Also, I now offer advertising across my blog so if your interested contact me prices are mostly under £5 and I am also willing to go lower!

No comments:

Post a Comment