Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 30 November 2014

Quick Update and BlOGMAS 2014!

Hey Guys,

I thought I would take this time to do a quick update post and let you know why there has been a lack of posts. First of all, I forgot my blogger password and that was mayhem until I rememebered it a few days later, and managed to get back into my account but by then I was quite behind in posts that were scheduled.

I had also planned BLOGMAS and was going to write prior to December, however there were a number of posts which had been planned to go up during the period in which I was not on my account so instead I've decided to focus on BLOGMAS and try and incorporate the previously planned posts into BLOGMAS. For those of you who do not know, BLOGMAS is a series of posts throughout December. I'll be writing a blog post every day up until the 24th December and i'll be uploading them at 5pm GMT each day until Christmas Eve! I'm really excited to uplad them as I have out a lot of time and effort into making the posts the best I possibly can!

I hope your all well and enjoying the run up to christmas (and GCSE Exams..) as much as I am!
Love Daisy x


2 comments:

  1. I'm doing BLOGMAS too! Excited to see what goes up every day!

    Becca x

    trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! Thank you, and happy holidays xx

      Delete