Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday 26 July 2015

If You Buy One Bronzer This Summer


So this is part of another series I'm starting called 'if you buy one thing this summer" and each category will have a specific product such as a contour, bronzer, foundation, etc. I hope you enjoy it!

I've had this bronzer for three years now, and previously I didn't like this at all. However, recently I've been wearing this a lot and I completely love it! Its quickly become my favourite bronzer, as with the likes of women across the nation. Its been voted the number one bronzer for a number of years now!
The brush it comes with allows you to apply a quick dusting of the bronzer across the face ever so easily and allows it to look ever so natural. I apply it across my hairline, cheekbones and a light dusting on the nose bronzes your complexion in such an effortless manner. However, I would recommend that your very light handed with this otherwise it can come across quite "muddy." It has a slight grey undertone so with a further righthand you are also able to contour with this (as it is a completely matte product) as long as you blend it very carefully to rectify any harsh lines. I do believe this is a versatile shade that can be used by any two extremes - light or dark complexions. The packaging is very compact, sturdy and despite it being thrown around in my bag its hasn't broken (yet!) and with a quick wipe down it looks brand new!

Have you tried this bronzer? Whats your go to summer bronzer?

4 comments:

  1. This post is just me. I haven't used any other bronzer this summer, I've had mine for almost 2 years now and like you, I didn't think it was all that good at first but it's all I've used for the past 6 weeks! Love it love it love it x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    Oh, and great post as always Daisy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much I've hit pan! It might finally force me to use a different bronzer finally! Hahah, great minds think alike <3

      Thank you Becca, your always way too sweet to me! xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try the Benefit Hoola bronzer for so long because where I am form there are no benefit stalls or shops :( Nice post xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats such a shame! There is lots of places that you can order it from if you wish! Thank you! xx

      Delete