Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday 19 August 2015

If You Buy One Eyeshadow Palette This Summer




It was this time last year that I bought this palette, and a year later we are still going strong in a saucy love affair. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette offers a fairly versatile range of colours (for a nude palette) that creates hundreds of different looks. The shadows themselves are creamy and buttery, and blend like an absolute dream. The pigmentation is by far the best I have seen (highly comparable to mac - if not better!) and lasts all day, with very limited fall out. The shadows range in finishes - matte and shimmer both available offering versatile looks for both day and night. Whilst the diverse colors are comparable for each and every season, and perfect for both beginners and those who are comfortable with makeup. A huge recommendation from me for all girls of different skills and skin tones!

Whats your favourite eyeshadow palette? I'd love to hear about them in the comments below! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Daisy I swear your makeup collection is like goals! All these recommendation posts are making me practically druel over your products! I love my NAKED palettes at the moment, but I feel I need to step outside the Urban Decay box at some point... Too Faced might be a good place to start!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to try the naked palettes again, my experience with the naked 2 wasn't a good one! But if Becca thinks its good its good enough for me! YES! Too Faced is my all time favourite brand, you must try them! xx

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try this palette for so long! It just looks so amazing and I've heard great reviews!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get your hands on it when you get the chance! It really is amazing, my absolute favourite! xx

      Delete