Featured posts

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday 18 July 2014

My MAC Collection







(So I was planning on this being a Best of MAC post, but since I haven't tried one of each select products I decided that it would be best to make this a collection post! This is no by means a post for me trying to show off, I purchase all of these myself unless I recieved them for christmas! Which I think only the palette was a present from my gorgeous cousin!)

Emanuel Ungaro Beauty Powder in 'Flower Mist Dew' - Overall Rating 8*/10 
This beautiful blush has been featured on this blog quite a few times, because I LOVE it! It's a beautiful baby pink, and at the momment my every day blush!

Mineralise Skinfinish in 'Light Plus' - Overall Rating 7/10
This has also been featured on my blog a fair few times, I really do like this as it gives a little coverage, however with certain concealers it can be a little cakey, and I know it dosnt work well with my MAC concealer which is unfortunate. 

Lipstick In 'Rebel' - Overall Rating 7*/10 
This is very creamy, and bright it lasts an increibly long time, I really like the formula of the Satin Lipsticks. I do need to wear this more often!

Lipstick in 'Blankety' - Overall Rating 8/10
Again, it's very creamy, and moisturising and I like the formula of the amplified lipsticks as their incredibly creamy!

Lipstick in 'Yash' - Overall Rating 7/10
This was my first ever MAC lipstick, and I really like the colour! However I am not 100% sure if the Matte formulas are for me. 

Lipstick in 'Peach Stock' - Overall Rating 8/10
This is a Satin Lipstick, and I think it's my overall favourite as it has beautiful orange tones which show up in the sunlight.

Prolongwear Concealer in 'NW20' - Overall Rating 8*/10
This concealer gives high coverage without being heavy, and literally covers everything, however it doesn't work so well with the Mineralise Skinfinish which is slightly annoying.

Paintpot in 'Chrome Angel' - Overall Rating 9*/10
I don't work this enough, but when I do I really love it. It's creamy and slides on so easily! This product is deffinatly the best value for money as a little goes a long way and it lasts forever! I literally haven't even made a slight dip/dent in it yet! I 100% reccomend this. 

Prep and Prime Eyes in 'Medium' - Overall Rating 7/10
This is a slightly odd one for me! I really like it, and it blends in and matches all skin tones, however some days it holds the eyeshadow for almost twelve hours but other times it lasts up to eight. However, that is an incredibly long time for a primer to last, so I do like this. 

Eyeshadow Brush '217' - Overall Rating 8*/10
I really like this brush, it really does live up to its hype. Finally I can do smokey eye without it looking like a mess! I really do like it, and I'm deffinatly glad I bought this! Love it!

Eyeshadows (From L-R: Da Bling, Sweet Lush, Malt, Blanc Type, Brown Down, All That Glitters, and Nylon) - Overall Rating 8*/10
I really do like the little collection I have going on and the pigmentation is fantastic! However some of the colours don't transfer onto your skin as they look in the pan so make sure you swatch them in the shop! But, I really would recommend them I love having a custom palette! They last quite a long time as well although it took me quite a while to hit pan on Blanc Type. The only let down is the price, as the palette is pretty expensive and the divider and then the eyeshadows. 

So this is my growing collection, I really like MAC as a brand I think their prices are fair considering they are a high end brand however I don't think anyone would mind if they dropped the price slightly and kept it consistent! Instead of inching the price up slowly! My favourite's are the paintpots, I really hope to be adding some more to my collection soon! 

Will you be buying any MAC products? Let me know below! 











4 comments: